Missing_Drive

Hi everyone:
I have a problem which I do not understand it well. On my
pc, I have:
Primary master: My HD 30GB
Primart slave: IOMEGA Zip 100 MB
Secondary master: Memorex cd writer
Secondary slave: 'just a cd drive - but not cd-writer'

Now the problem: sometimes when I turn on my pc, I see
the Zip drive is listed among the other drives in My
Computer drivers list and some other times it is NOT
listed, and cosequently the access to that is impossible.
This occasinal access is not good,it is very irritating
because I use my Zip drive very often.
I have w2k pro, installed on the system. Any suggestions
to solve this strange problem? Thanks.

Have you tried installing the latest drivers from http://www.iomega.com
*
William Effinger
Microsoft Server Setup Team

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!

This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of
Microsoft.
**