Cody

I would like to thank all of you for your responses. I will try all and see
which one works best.

In news:OKHGLYVMFHA.568@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Cody <none> typed:

> I would like to thank all of you for your responses. I will try
> all
> and see which one works best.

Cody, when you start a new thread like this, with a new Subject
line, it's completely divorced from the original question you
asked. Few, if any, of us will know who you're thanking, or about
what. Please, in the future, stick with the original thread, by
replying to one of the messages within it.

Please reply to the newsgroup