Help with Sysprep setup manager wizard

I'm new to sysprep, but giving it a try.......

(Background)
Our systems cover Dell optiplex 110's - 270's 7 flavors....... and a couple
of micron client pro's 550-733 MHz

Our network environment covers Win2003 servers, Novell Servers, and 700
Win2000 workstations
We use Zenworks for imaging the workstations

I'm trying to use Sysprep to get our Main Image down to 1 or 2 versions
instead of 9 currently....

(question)
While using the 2k setup Manager Wizard... after adding in files to the PnP
drivers folder, I get the following....

"Please specify the path to the Windows Setup Files so that the language
files you have selected can be copied."

I can't get past this, and I didn't choose a language.....

Thanks in advance,
Mark Waters
"The New Guy" @ the bottom of the pile...
Housing & Food Services
MSU
1 answer Last reply
More about help sysprep setup manager wizard

    Under your sysprep folder, copying to C drive just before runing the
    sysprep.bat file for imagin preparation, you need to get below sysprep folder
    the structure :
    i386\Lang

    Evn if it is emty folder

    hope it help
    serge

    "Mark" wrote:

    > I'm new to sysprep, but giving it a try.......
    >
    > (Background)
    > Our systems cover Dell optiplex 110's - 270's 7 flavors....... and a couple
    > of micron client pro's 550-733 MHz
    >
    > Our network environment covers Win2003 servers, Novell Servers, and 700
    > Win2000 workstations
    > We use Zenworks for imaging the workstations
    >
    > I'm trying to use Sysprep to get our Main Image down to 1 or 2 versions
    > instead of 9 currently....
    >

    > (question)
    > While using the 2k setup Manager Wizard... after adding in files to the PnP
    > drivers folder, I get the following....
    >
    > "Please specify the path to the Windows Setup Files so that the language
    > files you have selected can be copied."
    >
    > I can't get past this, and I didn't choose a language.....
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Mark Waters
    > "The New Guy" @ the bottom of the pile...
    > Housing & Food Services