Help with Sysprep setup manager wizard

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 27, 2004 5:22:35 AM

I'm new to sysprep, but giving it a try.......

(Background)
Our systems cover Dell optiplex 110's - 270's 7 flavors....... and a couple
of micron client pro's 550-733 MHz

Our network environment covers Win2003 servers, Novell Servers, and 700
Win2000 workstations
We use Zenworks for imaging the workstations

I'm trying to use Sysprep to get our Main Image down to 1 or 2 versions
instead of 9 currently....

(question)
While using the 2k setup Manager Wizard... after adding in files to the PnP
drivers folder, I get the following....

"Please specify the path to the Windows Setup Files so that the language
files you have selected can be copied."

I can't get past this, and I didn't choose a language.....

Thanks in advance,
Mark Waters
"The New Guy" @ the bottom of the pile...
Housing & Food Services
MSU
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 6:55:02 AM

Under your sysprep folder, copying to C drive just before runing the
sysprep.bat file for imagin preparation, you need to get below sysprep folder
the structure :
i386\Lang

Evn if it is emty folder

hope it help