Installing from MSDOS

Hello everybody,
When we want to install w2k, pro from DOS, we use:
"CD-Rom":\i386\winnt.exe Am I right? If it is right,
then, when we want to install win xp, pro from DOS, which
directory and/or file should we use. Thanks in advance.

Same directory.

***
Terrence Tan [MSFT]
Microsoft Enterprise Platforms Support

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me.
This allows others to add to and benefit from these threads
and also helps to ensure a more timely response.
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either
expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the
implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting
are mine and do not necessarily express or reflect the views
and/or opinions of Microsoft.
<From: "panocode" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
<Sender: "panocode" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
<Subject: Installing from MSDOS