Event ID 5513

fred

6 months ago I installed a new server and copied over the
data from the old server. Two months ago one xp machine
started dropping the network connection. The only way to
return it to the server was to drop the domain and re-
attach. This has to be done daily. What can be done to
get this machine back?

Thanks.

Fred wrote:

> attach. This has to be done daily. What can be done to
> get this machine back?

The building over the road from me installed XP and their machines
randomly drop off the network. Luckily I'm still on Win2k and have never
had this problem.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)