Windows File Protection Errors

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have been trying to find the best way to avoid seeing more of the Windows
File Protection messages. I get alot of this. My current install is via a
slipstream CD of W2KSP4. Here is what I am thinking... If I install W2K with
the slipstream CD and then re-apply the SP4 from an extract to a local
folder.

Does anyone have a better idea or suggestions?

FYI: These workstations are not part of AD. Our NOS is Netware 5.1. this
makes it a little more tricky.

Hi,

You need to explain exactly when you see these errors?

I have a whole network with SP4'd builds and I've never seen this error
and I've never had to re-apply SP4.

The only time I remember a problem with WFP was on my home computer when
I wanted to test an earlier SCSI driver.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)