Closed

Good Mail Forwarding Service

Hey guys and girls,

I live in New Zealand, and as such, we have tremendously expensive prices for pretty much everything. So, I'm about to buy a SSD from newegg.com, except they don't ship overseas.

Does anyone know any good companies that provide a mail/package forwarding service to overseas addresses? I've heard of shipito.com, but have read mixed reviews about the site, and many other services i've come accross appear a little dodgy. Just wondering if anyone's got any reccommendations.

Thanks heaps.
5 answers Last reply
More about good mail forwarding service
  1. ReboTree,

Check out www.usglobalmail.com. Been around for a long time and decent reviews on facebook.

Cheers.

RoboTree said:
    Hey guys and girls,

I live in New Zealand, and as such, we have tremendously expensive prices for pretty much everything. So, I'm about to buy a SSD from newegg.com, except they don't ship overseas.

Does anyone know any good companies that provide a mail/package forwarding service to overseas addresses? I've heard of shipito.com, but have read mixed reviews about the site, and many other services i've come accross appear a little dodgy. Just wondering if anyone's got any reccommendations.

Thanks heaps.
  2. Full disclosure, i work for them and we do have a lot of clients from Australia and NZ.
  3. Hello! I am ex-pat American living in Australia. I still do most of my online shopping from U.S. stores (weak U.S. dollar ftw) and use ReShip.com to forward my packages. The prices are good and they ship quick! Well worth checking them out.

Cheers!
  4. Hi ! You may wanna try www.piggybee.com
  5. If you are looking for a good mail forwarding site; I've been using www.parcelbound.com for a while now, and have no issues so far!
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Shops