Sign in with
Your question

Good Mail Forwarding Service

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
August 5, 2011 7:40:08 AM

Hey guys and girls,

I live in New Zealand, and as such, we have tremendously expensive prices for pretty much everything. So, I'm about to buy a SSD from newegg.com, except they don't ship overseas.

Does anyone know any good companies that provide a mail/package forwarding service to overseas addresses? I've heard of shipito.com, but have read mixed reviews about the site, and many other services i've come accross appear a little dodgy. Just wondering if anyone's got any reccommendations.

Thanks heaps.
August 11, 2011 3:41:54 AM

ReboTree,

Check out www.usglobalmail.com. Been around for a long time and decent reviews on facebook.

Cheers.

RoboTree said:
Hey guys and girls,

I live in New Zealand, and as such, we have tremendously expensive prices for pretty much everything. So, I'm about to buy a SSD from newegg.com, except they don't ship overseas.

Does anyone know any good companies that provide a mail/package forwarding service to overseas addresses? I've heard of shipito.com, but have read mixed reviews about the site, and many other services i've come accross appear a little dodgy. Just wondering if anyone's got any reccommendations.

Thanks heaps.

m
l
August 11, 2011 3:43:34 AM

Full disclosure, i work for them and we do have a lot of clients from Australia and NZ.
m
l
Related resources
December 8, 2011 3:58:31 PM

Hello! I am ex-pat American living in Australia. I still do most of my online shopping from U.S. stores (weak U.S. dollar ftw) and use ReShip.com to forward my packages. The prices are good and they ship quick! Well worth checking them out.

Cheers!
m
l
January 5, 2013 7:16:27 PM

If you are looking for a good mail forwarding site; I've been using www.parcelbound.com for a while now, and have no issues so far!
m
l
April 16, 2013 3:42:58 AM

Hi,

From reading a lot of reviews I finally chose shopaholiques.com to use. The owner, Fiona Arang, was quick, efficient and very clear from start to finish. Best thing was she accepted Paypal so even if my goods didn't come through I could get my money back. I ordered a billabong snowboard jacket from the US that wasn't available to ship to Australia and all up it ended up cheaper than the full price of the jacket (jacket was on about 45% sale). I hope this helps because it took me a while to find a mail forwarding service that accepted PayPal!
m
l
!