Please advise where the logon script should be placed in XP?

I would like to set up a logon script for a PC running XP which logons to a
domain server.

Where should I put the logon script?

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about please advise logon script

    On the domain controller in the Export directory (netlogon).

    Courtney sends....

    "Henry Kam" <vze3djdq@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >I would like to set up a logon script for a PC running XP which logons to a
    > domain server.
    >
    > Where should I put the logon script?
    >
    > TIA

    x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    Do I need to have access to the export directory (netlogon) on the domain
    controller?

    I thought the logon script should be "somewhere" in my PC...

    Please help in more detail ....

    Thanks,

    Henry

    "Courtney" <a@b.c> wrote in message
    > On the domain controller in the Export directory (netlogon).
    >
    > Courtney sends....
    >
    > "Henry Kam" <vze3djdq@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >I would like to set up a logon script for a PC running XP which logons to
    > > domain server.
    > >
    > > Where should I put the logon script?
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >

    > x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
    > x-- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups
    > x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
    > x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Microsoft Windows XP