PNF Files Not Being Created?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with our RIS server, it's been setup and working ok for
a while. However I've just had to add another 3rd party oem NIC, which I've
done before, and for some reason it's not creating the .PNF files.
I've copied the supplied .inf & .sys files to the i386 root and to
\$oem$\$1\Drivers\Nic then stopped and started the binlsvc service, my
ristndrd.sif file has the following settings:

[Unattended]
OemPreinstall = yes
OemPnpDriversPath = Drivers\Nic
DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore

The event log indicates binlsvc is working and says it has read its settings
from the directory service. As I said I've done this a few times before and
its worked. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Ben

I was just reading kb315279 and it says:

At the same level as the i386 folder on the RIS image, create a $oem$
folder. Use the following structure:
\$oem$\$1\Drivers\Nic

But I read another artical that said to create the $oem$ folder under the
i386 directory. Where should it be?
image\i386\$oem$\$1\Drivers\Nic
or
image\$oem$\$1\Drivers\Nic

I also have 2x ristndrd.sif files, which one is used? The one in
"image\i386" or the one in "image\i386\templates". For now I've changed them
both so they are identical.

Ben

Ah, think I've got it sorted. I was missing a slash '\' in the ristndrd.sif
'Drivers\Nic' rather than '\Drivers\Nic'