Installing windows server 2000 to a specific location

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
November 22, 2004 12:07:03 PM

I am trying to install windows to another directory other than the default
directory
November 23, 2004 12:17:48 AM

Please follow the article below to install Windows to a different location.

266465 How to perform a parallel installation of Windows 2000 or Windows
Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266465
November 23, 2004 4:45:04 AM

I am not trying to preform a parrellel installation I am trying to install
windows first time in a new location not WINNT.

!