Installing windows server 2000 to a specific location

I am trying to install windows to another directory other than the default
directory
2 answers Last reply
More about installing windows server 2000 specific location

    Please follow the article below to install Windows to a different location.

    266465 How to perform a parallel installation of Windows 2000 or Windows
    Server
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266465

    I am not trying to preform a parrellel installation I am trying to install
    windows first time in a new location not WINNT.

    "Dave" wrote:

    > Please follow the article below to install Windows to a different location.
    >
    > 266465 How to perform a parallel installation of Windows 2000 or Windows
    > Server
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266465

Default Windows Server Microsoft Windows