box on game boy color

hello

it's the first time on this site, I'm sorry for the translation..

what is the manipulation for to catch a pokemon et to put it on other box
(not on the first box)
thanks

jf
1 answer Last reply
More about game color

    jfra.marrien wrote:

    > hello
    >
    > it's the first time on this site, I'm sorry for the translation..
    >
    > what is the manipulation for to catch a pokemon et to put it on other box
    > (not on the first box)
    > thanks

    You will need to access Bill's PC from the Pokemon Center's computer.
    Then you should select the "Change Box" option and select another box.
    From then on any Pokemon that you catch will be sent to that box. I
    have not played that version of Pokemon for a long time, so I do not
    know if this is correct.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net