box on game boy color

hello

it's the first time on this site, I'm sorry for the translation..

what is the manipulation for to catch a pokemon et to put it on other box
(not on the first box)
thanks

jf

jfra.marrien wrote:

> hello
>
> it's the first time on this site, I'm sorry for the translation..
>
> what is the manipulation for to catch a pokemon et to put it on other box
> (not on the first box)
> thanks

You will need to access Bill's PC from the Pokemon Center's computer.
Then you should select the "Change Box" option and select another box.
From then on any Pokemon that you catch will be sent to that box. I
have not played that version of Pokemon for a long time, so I do not
know if this is correct.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net