RIS unattended, destination partition selection

Using winnt.exe based unattended setup there is a /t switch that
selects the temp drive that becomes the destination partition, is
there a way to specify the same for the RIS unattended ?

Nope, sorry

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic
http://www.wug-nordic.net

Johan Arwidmark <johan.please_respond_to_forum.arwidmark@lutteman.se> wrote in message news:<2vnhq0p8es8aibnucppl48g54p8q8te6bi@4ax.com>...
> Nope, sorry
>
> regards
> Johan Arwidmark
>
> Windows User Group - Nordic
> http://www.wug-nordic.net
>

> On 26 Nov 2004 05:38:10 -0800, flekso@vip.hr (flekso) wrote:
>
> >Using winnt.exe based unattended setup there is a /t switch that
> >selects the temp drive that becomes the destination partition, is
> >there a way to specify the same for the RIS unattended ?

Shoot. Oh well, you can't have everything.

if you want to be able to choose your installation partition during RIS
installation;you can change these two values in your .sif file:

[unattend]
autopartition=0

[<not remembering section name! :p]
repartition=no

after these changes;during RIS setup,it waits at text mode and lets you
choose or create desired partition.

Note:I myself was unable to use this with riprep images;but flat images
surely work.