PXE Boot for Over the Network 2K Install

Hi, Im looking for some help so I can boot a computer with a PXE
enabled nic.
Im not looking to do a RIS install, im simply looking to have the PC
boot with an IP Address and can connect to the server distribution
folder with out using a floppy disk.

Can anybody give me some pointers or a good website for this?

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about boot network install

    R Stag wrote:
    > Hi, Im looking for some help so I can boot a computer with a PXE
    > enabled nic.
    > Im not looking to do a RIS install, im simply looking to have the PC
    > boot with an IP Address and can connect to the server distribution
    > folder with out using a floppy disk.
    >
    > Can anybody give me some pointers or a good website for this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Hi,

    Try this
    http://unattended.sourceforge.net

    --
    ===========================
    Nicolas (kirioss chez ifrance pt com)

    See http://www.pxe.ca

    "R Stag" <stagger3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, Im looking for some help so I can boot a computer with a PXE
    > enabled nic.
    > Im not looking to do a RIS install, im simply looking to have the PC
    > boot with an IP Address and can connect to the server distribution
    > folder with out using a floppy disk.
    >
    > Can anybody give me some pointers or a good website for this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Boot Windows