RIS W2K Insufficent memory for mrxsmb.sys

All,

I am running a 2k3 server with a flat w2k image and a riprep image.
When I try to image a workstation with either it stops on the blue
Windows setup screen while it is copying the file mrxsmb.sys and says
Insufficient memory for mrxsmb.sys. Has anyone experienced this
before? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Does the same thing happen for all clients or just one model? You might
need to update the available drivers on that image.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, 2000 & 2003 MCSE