Windows 2000 Server processor at 100% all of the time

I have a small NAS server that has recently started throttling the CPU up to
100% once the users start accessing files. The system and network is free
for viruses and spyware, the page file is set correctly and all the windows
patches are installed.

Any ideas are welcome. The users have very slow access.
--
ITGuy
1 answer Last reply

    What process is running at ~100%? Check event logs for clues.

    --
    Scott Baldridge
    Windows Server MVP, MCSE

    "ITGuy"
    >I have a small NAS server that has recently started throttling the CPU up
    > 100% once the users start accessing files. The system and network is free
    > for viruses and spyware, the page file is set correctly and all the
    > windows
    > patches are installed.
    >
    > Any ideas are welcome. The users have very slow access.
    > --
    > ITGuy

Windows 2000 Processors Servers Windows