Internet Access using existing

Mister

howdy,
i have win98 set up with internet access, how do i allow my
newly installed xp to utilise the same account?
(dual boot system, drive C has win98 & D has xp)
if it is a Driver scenario, can i copy and paste?

Mr

Hi,

No, it's not a driver scenario. If I am reading you correctly, you are dual
booting between the two operating systems. If so, you simply need to setup
the same account and connection under WinXP. Go to the control
panel/networking, there is a short wizard in there that will allow you to do
this.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/