Convert a network install to a CD-ROM install

Hi,

I'd like to "convert" an unattended network install to a CD-ROM install.
Do I basically just move $oem$ to the parent folder and rename
unattend.txt to winnt.sif ?

(obviously checking every line of the above files before trying to install)

Anything else I need to do?

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)

If by "the parent folder", you mean the root of the CD, then yet. Winnt.sif
needs to live in i386.

Take a look at www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000

Cheers

Oli

Oli Restorick [MVP] wrote:
> If by "the parent folder", you mean the root of the CD, then yet. Winnt.sif
> needs to live in i386.

> Take a look at www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000

Thanks, that's exactly the info I needed!

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)