Convert a network install to a CD-ROM install

Hi,

I'd like to "convert" an unattended network install to a CD-ROM install.
Do I basically just move $oem$ to the parent folder and rename
unattend.txt to winnt.sif ?

(obviously checking every line of the above files before trying to install)

Anything else I need to do?

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
2 answers Last reply

    If by "the parent folder", you mean the root of the CD, then yet. Winnt.sif
    needs to live in i386.

    Take a look at www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000

    Cheers

    Oli

    Oli Restorick [MVP] wrote:
    > If by "the parent folder", you mean the root of the CD, then yet. Winnt.sif
    > needs to live in i386.

    > Take a look at www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000

    Thanks, that's exactly the info I needed!

    --
    Gerry Hickman (London UK)

CD-Rom Microsoft Windows