Installing antivirus

David

Hello, I just installed windows 2000 advanced server and I normally use
norton antivirus, but when I tried to install nav2005 I got the message that
the nav2005 does not work on server os. Witch antivirus work in windows 2000
server?

Thanks in advance.

Check your favorite vendor's web site for their corporate server version or
possibly look at ISA server.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"David" wrote:
| Hello, I just installed windows 2000 advanced server and I normally use
| norton antivirus, but when I tried to install nav2005 I got the message
that
| the nav2005 does not work on server os. Witch antivirus work in windows
2000
| server?
|
| Thanks in advance.

David

The ISA Server is a security solution for windows server systems?

David

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Check your favorite vendor's web site for their corporate server version or
> possibly look at ISA server.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "David" wrote:
> | Hello, I just installed windows 2000 advanced server and I normally use
> | norton antivirus, but when I tried to install nav2005 I got the message
> that
> | the nav2005 does not work on server os. Witch antivirus work in windows
> 2000
> | server?
> |
> | Thanks in advance.

This may help.