Deployment of applications

i deployed winzip in to OU named Btech but users of Btech OU reports that
they can take winzip from Add/remove programs in control panal but cannot
execute the program.

the error meesage shows that you have no right to run the program

please help me
1 answer Last reply
More about deployment applications

    Are your user local admins on their computers? They won't be able to
    install software unless they are or you use elevated privileges or assign
    the application on a per machine basis.

    How To Allow Users Who Are Not Administrators to Install MSI Packages
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259459

    Did you test the winzip msi to see if it runs correctly?

    Does the share point allow the user enough rights to read the app?

    I like appdeploy for good ideas on creating msi's, incase you need to redo
    the package:

    http://www.appdeploy.com/packages/browse.asp?cat=alpha&str=w

    --
    Scott Baldridge
    Windows Server MVP, MCSE

    "Arafath.I.P"
    >i deployed winzip in to OU named Btech but users of Btech OU reports that
    > they can take winzip from Add/remove programs in control panal but cannot
    > execute the program.
    >
    > the error meesage shows that you have no right to run the program
    >
    > please help me

Winzip Microsoft Windows