  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 12, 2005 10:46:59 PM

does anyone know what the slab is east of fortree city down the stairs
on the pond ?

--BT

More about : scorchard slab

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:32:28 AM

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Brandon Taylor wrote:
> does anyone know what the slab is east of fortree city down the stairs
> on the pond ?

Nothing important - it's just where you find the Sunny Day TM, as I
recall.

February 27, 2005 2:57:02 PM

Hi, Brandon

The scorched slab is a cave that you get the move "sunny day".

CoolCJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)

!