Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
regi-'s
and where is magnamight in s and r?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
> Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
> regi-'s

No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

> and where is magnamight in s and r?

After you defeat your father, Norman, for the 5th gym badge and get Surf,
outside the Pokemon Center. Talk to him and he'll give you the key to New
Mauville, located in that lake beside the Cycling Path/Low Road. You will
find Magnamite, as well as Voltorb, Magneton and Electrode there. The
latter two will be fairly rare, however.

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
>
>>Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
>>regi-'s
>

> No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
> go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

I thought those doors didn't open until you beat the Elite Four.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:
> > No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You
> > can go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.
>
> I thought those doors didn't open until you beat the Elite Four.

Nah, though you have to get close to the E4 before you can go find them
since you need a Relicanth and a Wailord and take them to a dive spot on the
south side of that circular reef down below Mossdeep (I can never rememer
route numbers) and get the instructions from the braille...

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
> > Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
> > regi-'s
>
> No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
> go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

I don't seam to be able to get the doors open with the hints I have. why? do
all three doors have to be opened before the first shows up? I have 8 bages
and all ready cought cryoger. but none of the doors seam to want to open. do
you need to do them in some order?

> > and where is magnamight in s and r?
>
> After you defeat your father, Norman, for the 5th gym badge and get Surf,
> outside the Pokemon Center. Talk to him and he'll give you the key to New
> Mauville, located in that lake beside the Cycling Path/Low Road. You will
> find Magnamite, as well as Voltorb, Magneton and Electrode there. The
> latter two will be fairly rare, however.

I found this last night. well I found the island and could not get through the
door but by walking around I found magnamite in front of the door.

--

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
> I don't seam to be able to get the doors open with the hints I have. why?
> do all three doors have to be opened before the first shows up? I have 8
> bages and all ready cought cryoger. but none of the doors seam to want to
> open. do you need to do them in some order?

Nope. Any order is fine.

Hmmm. Made a mistake about where the first braille is to open the doors -
I accidentally gave the location for Sootopolis. :p

Making sure you have the Dig move (taught from the TM given to you by the
Fossil Maniac's little brother in Fallarbor Town, or learned naturally by
Nincada [unevolved at level 45] or Trapinch [unevolved at level 41] - so
don't throw away TM28 or the Pokemon you may have taught it to!), Fly, Surf,
Strength, a Wailord, and a Relicanth.

1) Fly or Surf to Pacifidlog Town (if you've never been there, head
down/south from Mossdeep City as far as you can go, then turn right/west.

2) From Pacifidlog's southwestern platform, surf west until you reach the
currents and enter the currents from their southern-most point. This is
very important.

3) When in the currents, always go down whenever you get the chance to
move. Again, this is very important.

4) Eventually, you will reach an island that flip-flops between Route 133
and Route 134. Go into its lower-left corner, then take 2 steps up and Surf
left.

5) At the next stopping point will be, if you didn't mess up, a Dive
point. Dive and enter the door you will find.

6) Follow the cavern until you reach a rock with braille on it (which
reads "GO UP HERE"). Surface and you will be in the Sealed Chamber.

7) Go all the way to the top and center of the chamber where you'll find
more braille that reads "DIG HERE". Use the Dig move (hope you got it from
the Fossil Maniac's little brother up in Fallarbor Town and didn't throw
away whoever you taught it to!) to open the way to the second chamber. I
can't remember now if a door opens or if you just drop through the floor...
[you will pass a bunch of blocks with braille on them - I think they're just
the alphabet so that people who don't actually know braille can work out the
translations]

8) At the back and in the middle of the new room will be braille reading
"FIRST COMES RELICANTH. LAST COMES WAILORD.", which tells you where to
place those two Pokemon in your party. Press A on the braille once you have
done so and the doors to the Regis will open.

9) Leave the cave (Dig will probably be easiest) and go have fun trying to
catch the Regis. :)

Hi, Richard

yes, you do have to defeat the final four before you can get the Regi's, and
magnemite is in new mauville, where the generator is.

Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)