qustions about S and R

Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
regi-'s
and where is magnamight in s and r?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
    > Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
    > regi-'s

    No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
    go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

    > and where is magnamight in s and r?

    After you defeat your father, Norman, for the 5th gym badge and get Surf,
    outside the Pokemon Center. Talk to him and he'll give you the key to New
    Mauville, located in that lake beside the Cycling Path/Low Road. You will
    find Magnamite, as well as Voltorb, Magneton and Electrode there. The
    latter two will be fairly rare, however.

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:

    > On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
    >
    >>Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
    >>regi-'s
    >

    > No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
    > go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

    I thought those doors didn't open until you beat the Elite Four.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:
    > > No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You
    > > can go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.
    >
    > I thought those doors didn't open until you beat the Elite Four.

    Nah, though you have to get close to the E4 before you can go find them
    since you need a Relicanth and a Wailord and take them to a dive spot on the
    south side of that circular reef down below Mossdeep (I can never rememer
    route numbers) and get the instructions from the braille...

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:

    > On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
    > > Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
    > > regi-'s
    >
    > No, you do not have to beat the Elite Four to go find the Regis. You can
    > go hunt for them any time after you open the doors to their tomb.

    I don't seam to be able to get the doors open with the hints I have. why? do
    all three doors have to be opened before the first shows up? I have 8 bages
    and all ready cought cryoger. but none of the doors seam to want to open. do
    you need to do them in some order?

    > > and where is magnamight in s and r?
    >
    > After you defeat your father, Norman, for the 5th gym badge and get Surf,
    > outside the Pokemon Center. Talk to him and he'll give you the key to New
    > Mauville, located in that lake beside the Cycling Path/Low Road. You will
    > find Magnamite, as well as Voltorb, Magneton and Electrode there. The
    > latter two will be fairly rare, however.

    I found this last night. well I found the island and could not get through the
    door but by walking around I found magnamite in front of the door.

    --

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
    > I don't seam to be able to get the doors open with the hints I have. why?
    > do all three doors have to be opened before the first shows up? I have 8
    > bages and all ready cought cryoger. but none of the doors seam to want to
    > open. do you need to do them in some order?

    Nope. Any order is fine.

    Hmmm. Made a mistake about where the first braille is to open the doors -
    I accidentally gave the location for Sootopolis. :P

    Making sure you have the Dig move (taught from the TM given to you by the
    Fossil Maniac's little brother in Fallarbor Town, or learned naturally by
    Nincada [unevolved at level 45] or Trapinch [unevolved at level 41] - so
    don't throw away TM28 or the Pokemon you may have taught it to!), Fly, Surf,
    Strength, a Wailord, and a Relicanth.

    1) Fly or Surf to Pacifidlog Town (if you've never been there, head
    down/south from Mossdeep City as far as you can go, then turn right/west.

    2) From Pacifidlog's southwestern platform, surf west until you reach the
    currents and enter the currents from their southern-most point. This is
    very important.

    3) When in the currents, always go down whenever you get the chance to
    move. Again, this is very important.

    4) Eventually, you will reach an island that flip-flops between Route 133
    and Route 134. Go into its lower-left corner, then take 2 steps up and Surf
    left.

    5) At the next stopping point will be, if you didn't mess up, a Dive
    point. Dive and enter the door you will find.

    6) Follow the cavern until you reach a rock with braille on it (which
    reads "GO UP HERE"). Surface and you will be in the Sealed Chamber.

    7) Go all the way to the top and center of the chamber where you'll find
    more braille that reads "DIG HERE". Use the Dig move (hope you got it from
    the Fossil Maniac's little brother up in Fallarbor Town and didn't throw
    away whoever you taught it to!) to open the way to the second chamber. I
    can't remember now if a door opens or if you just drop through the floor...
    [you will pass a bunch of blocks with braille on them - I think they're just
    the alphabet so that people who don't actually know braille can work out the
    translations]

    8) At the back and in the middle of the new room will be braille reading
    "FIRST COMES RELICANTH. LAST COMES WAILORD.", which tells you where to
    place those two Pokemon in your party. Press A on the braille once you have
    done so and the doors to the Regis will open.

    9) Leave the cave (Dig will probably be easiest) and go have fun trying to
    catch the Regis. :)

    Hi, Richard

    yes, you do have to defeat the final four before you can get the Regi's, and
    magnemite is in new mauville, where the generator is.

    Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)
    "richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Do you have to go through the final 4 before going for the hidden
    > regi-'s
    > and where is magnamight in s and r?
    >
    > --
    > Richard The Blind Typer