Trying to find Pokemon pictorial font

Hello,

Awhile back (I guess 4 or 5 years ago) I had a font that contained the
first 151 Pokemon represented in very nice line art renditions.
Unfortunately for me, this was before the time of my having a CD burner,
and I've since lost the font. Googling hasn't turned anything up, so I
was curious if any of you might have seen it somewhere, or might be able
to direct me where to get it. This is a sample from it (mew):

http://www.kazame.net/mew_text.jpg

The closest thing I've found so far is "Tyler's pokemon font", which
doesn't quite measure up to the quality and detail of the font in the
above image. If anyone has this font, or might be able to show me where
to find it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA,
FullmetalZ26
(kaoru9124 at hotmail dot com)

FullmetalZ26 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Awhile back (I guess 4 or 5 years ago) I had a font that contained the
> first 151 Pokemon represented in very nice line art renditions.
> Unfortunately for me, this was before the time of my having a CD
> burner, and I've since lost the font. Googling hasn't turned
> anything up, so I was curious if any of you might have seen it
> somewhere, or might be able to direct me where to get it. This is a
> sample from it (mew):
> http://www.kazame.net/mew_text.jpg
>
> The closest thing I've found so far is "Tyler's pokemon font", which
> doesn't quite measure up to the quality and detail of the font in the
> above image. If anyone has this font, or might be able to show me
> where to find it, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>
> TIA,
> FullmetalZ26
> (kaoru9124 at hotmail dot com)

Here are 2:
http://sm.umbreoncave.com/downloads.html

http://www.onescrappysite.com/downloads-cat-12.html&orderby=dateD

--
http://mistymage.com

To email me use newsgroups At mistymage Dot com