unattend.txt for upgrade from CD

I want to create an unattend.txt for upgrading 2000-XP using a CD. I simply
want all settings to be retained..IP address, computer name etc. Obviously
some Q's will need answering like product key though. So what do I do about
those Questions in setup manager that will set the components that I don't
want to change?

Thanks

You just need to work out which lines in the unattended answer file those
options correspond to and remove those lines from the file.

Hope this helps

Oli

"Fabrussio" <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to create an unattend.txt for upgrading 2000-XP using a CD. I simply
> want all settings to be retained..IP address, computer name etc. Obviously
> some Q's will need answering like product key though. So what do I do
> about
> those Questions in setup manager that will set the components that I don't
> want to change?
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS