Server 2003

Hello. im in the process of upgrading all my servers to 2003. Everything has
been going great but i have two servers with the same issue. The issue is
that the servers run exreamly slow and take forever to loing..their are no
errors in the evernt logs or leads.. has anyone seen this

Start by updating all the firmware and BIOS's with the latest software from
the manufacturer.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE