Third time's a farm... I mean, charm

Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2005 7:57:34 AM

Heh. Got the first Paragon Protector mission, ran through most of it, found
I had just under half the Infiltrator badge. Dumped, ran it again, got to
within a few ticks. Dumped again (didn't want to run just a few short) and
midway in the third pass, got the badge, the Crey Pistol, and leveled.

First time I've farmed a mission, but it would have taken forever and who
knows how many defeats to take down the Boss PP's you find streetfighting.

Not that the Crey pistol turns out to be worth squat, but I can use all the
hold help I can get, with no ranged attacks.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

More about : time farm charm

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 10:43:59 AM

Shenanigunner wrote:
> Heh. Got the first Paragon Protector mission, ran through most of it,
found
> I had just under half the Infiltrator badge. Dumped, ran it again,
got to
> within a few ticks. Dumped again (didn't want to run just a few
short) and
> midway in the third pass, got the badge, the Crey Pistol, and
leveled.

> First time I've farmed a mission, but it would have taken forever and
who
> knows how many defeats to take down the Boss PP's you find
streetfighting.

> Not that the Crey pistol turns out to be worth squat, but I can use
all the
> hold help I can get, with no ranged attacks.

Won't you have some better choices at 41 with the ancillary pools? I'm
wondering if I should even bother with this accolade at all. Right now
my level 32 scrapper doesn't have the right contact to get one of the
missions, so I think I won't bother. He could use a ranged attack too,
but will have a few different choices with the APPs.

I am very happy with the accolades I do have: Freedom Phalanx and Atlas
Medallion. I'd really like to get Portal Jockey and maybe Arch Mage
(I'm not sure about that last one's correct name). I'd thought about
going for the pistol, but like I said I'm not sure about it now.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 12:19:16 PM

Shenanigunner wrote:
> "Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> although I did finally get Gearsmasher
> by simply passing through Skyway and Perez
> when I could and banging down a few Princes
> each time.

I had fun boss hunting for the other two. The tanks were plentiful and
good XP in Brickstown and I could take them solo at +1/+2 to my level.

The way I got the Fake Nemisis badge was to search for level 40+
support ATs LFT. I found a great controller who also needed the FN
badge. We proceeded to kick FN butts in PI, and picked up a tanker
that was doing the same thing solo along the way. We were mowing down
FNs as fast as we could find them in PI. We even had a level 50 offer
to help us, who left the team because he didn't want to exemp and we
wanted both the XP and the badges. The XP was really nice and I ended
up getting 4 bars and hitting level 32 while hunting.

For a SR scrapper the +10% HP is very nice. You probably don't need it
as much for a tanker.
February 9, 2005 5:52:04 PM

"Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The way I got the Fake Nemisis badge was to search for level 40+
> support ATs LFT. I found a great controller who also needed the FN
> badge. We proceeded to kick FN butts

Gods what a good controller can do for you.

My level 18 lightning/energy blaster is just starting the Tsoo missions and
they were kicking my butt to the tune of about 6K of accumulated debt after
a week of trying to get those damn ink boxes. I took groups of 4, 5 and 6
into this mission and every time it went sour when we started hitting the
yellow ink guys. The fight would spead out and somebody would attaract the
attention of a second or sometimes third groups of Tsoo and we'd get overrun
and killed.

Then a female level 20 controller wanted to do the mission with me.
Oooookay.... I made sure I was prepped for it, got myself a few Resolves (I
think it was "resolve", I still don't have all the names down) to ward off
sleepiness and we went in. We had a couple tough times but otherwise we
blew through that mission. I worked off about 1/3 of my debt to boot.

I had also teamed with some peacebringers to help finish a mission of
theirs, so the evening as a whole saw me work off about half my debt.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to
fit their views
....which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that
needs altering."
-The Doctor
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:29:42 PM

In article <Xns95F7D53711090nitropressatnitrosyn@216.168.3.44>,
Shenanigunner wrote:
> Not that the Crey pistol turns out to be worth squat, but I can use all the
> hold help I can get, with no ranged attacks.

It's primary usefulness is against Archvillains and Monsters and that
sort of thing. Anything that slows them down is a good thing by any
measurement.

It's secondary use is to pull out and impress low-levels.

--
--- An' thou dost not get caught, do as thou wilt shall be the law ---
"Religion disperses like a fog, kingdoms perish, but the works of

"Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Won't you have some better choices at 41 with the ancillary pools?

A little, but none of the ancilliary powers really excite me. Anything to
compensate for the lack of ranged powers, and deal a little more damage,
will be good.

> I'm wondering if I should even bother with this accolade at all.

It's not at all hard except for the Infiltrator badge, and the Paragon
Protector mission arc makes it pretty easy. I might have been able to
pass on farming the first mission - I'm now off to take out a PP base and
suspect I'm not done yet - so as long as you kill-all each mission you'd
get pretty close.

I'm not completely sure how useful the pistol is yet - only played for a
few minutes after clearing the mission, dumping enhancements, leveling,
and slotting up. It's a nice freeze effect and might be useful, but the
recharge time is looonngggg (2 minutes?) and the one red lieutenant I
froze thawed in perhaps ten seconds.

> I am very happy with the accolades I do have: Freedom Phalanx and Atlas
> Medallion. I'd really like to get Portal Jockey and maybe Arch Mage
> (I'm not sure about that last one's correct name). I'd thought about
> going for the pistol, but like I said I'm not sure about it now.

Atlas and Conspiracy are the only two that are easy enough to get that I
think everyone should go for them, just in the course of playing. The
others are pretty damned tough... although I did finally get Gearsmasher
by simply passing through Skyway and Perez when I could and banging down
a few Princes each time.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:36:51 PM

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:36:50 -0000, Shenanigunner
<nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:

>"Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Won't you have some better choices at 41 with the ancillary pools?
>
>A little, but none of the ancilliary powers really excite me. Anything to
>compensate for the lack of ranged powers, and deal a little more damage,
>will be good.
>
>> I'm wondering if I should even bother with this accolade at all.
>
>It's not at all hard except for the Infiltrator badge, and the Paragon
>Protector mission arc makes it pretty easy. I might have been able to
>pass on farming the first mission - I'm now off to take out a PP base and
>suspect I'm not done yet - so as long as you kill-all each mission you'd
>get pretty close.
>
>I'm not completely sure how useful the pistol is yet - only played for a
>few minutes after clearing the mission, dumping enhancements, leveling,
>and slotting up. It's a nice freeze effect and might be useful, but the
>recharge time is looonngggg (2 minutes?) and the one red lieutenant I
>froze thawed in perhaps ten seconds.

25 minutes.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:13:34 PM

"Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1107963839.051893.101010
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Won't you have some better choices at 41 with the ancillary pools? I'm
> wondering if I should even bother with this accolade at all. Right now
> my level 32 scrapper doesn't have the right contact to get one of the
> missions, so I think I won't bother. He could use a ranged attack too,
> but will have a few different choices with the APPs.
>
> I am very happy with the accolades I do have: Freedom Phalanx and Atlas
> Medallion. I'd really like to get Portal Jockey and maybe Arch Mage
> (I'm not sure about that last one's correct name). I'd thought about
> going for the pistol, but like I said I'm not sure about it now.

Yes there are some nice choices in the ancillary pool......but you only get
to choose one set.

Allthough as my natural ma/regen scrapper would like holds also, I really
wanted the Conserver Power/Focused Accuracy from the anillary pool.

The pistol is a nice range item, and can be used for pulling (as I did not
take warriors challenge).

And, yes, it is really fun to whip it out when around Atlas Dance
Hall.......
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 4:02:32 AM

"Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote:
>>I'm not completely sure how useful the pistol is yet - only played for
>>a few minutes after clearing the mission, dumping enhancements,
>>leveling, and slotting up. It's a nice freeze effect and might be
>>useful, but the recharge time is looonngggg (2 minutes?)...

> 25 minutes.

Ah, so I see. With Hasten slotted up, it's about 6-7 minutes.

I also find that I have all but the hard badges for two more accolades: I
need Banisher (BP spirits), which I can do now (probably hunting in DA).
Then I need Illusionist (CoS Illusionists), which is 40+, and that's the
Archmage protection spell.

The Authority history badge (pretty easy), and then Unveiler (Fake
Nemeses... 40+ again) and that's Freedom Phalanx with the +10% HP.

The rest require all 40+ stuff I don't have and will have to wait.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 7:39:18 AM

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

> "Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote:
>>>I'm not completely sure how useful the pistol is yet - only
>>>played for a few minutes after clearing the mission, dumping
>>>enhancements, leveling, and slotting up. It's a nice freeze
>>>effect and might be useful, but the recharge time is looonngggg
>>>(2 minutes?)...
>
>> 25 minutes.
>
> Ah, so I see. With Hasten slotted up, it's about 6-7 minutes.

With my hasten full Green ++ slotted, it comes in at 10 minutes
according to Hero Stats.

With hasten green + slotted it comes in at 15 minutes according to Hero
Stats

When (for a while) with hasten white slotted, it came back at 20
minutes.

And that is averaging the times. Still it's nice to have a range
hold/damage choice as a scrapper without using a pool
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 7:59:55 AM

J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote:
>> Ah, so I see. With Hasten slotted up, it's about 6-7 minutes.

> With my hasten full Green ++ slotted, it comes in at 10 minutes
> according to Hero Stats.

I'm *pretty* sure it came back quicker than that - I glanced at a clock
when I fired it, and it was about 8 minutes when I noticed it had returned.

I'll time it closer and see.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 10:27:26 AM

"Scorcho" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>Shenanigunner wrote:
>> Heh. Got the first Paragon Protector mission, ran through most of it,
>found
>> I had just under half the Infiltrator badge. Dumped, ran it again,
>got to
>> within a few ticks. Dumped again (didn't want to run just a few
>short) and
>> midway in the third pass, got the badge, the Crey Pistol, and
>leveled.
>>
>> First time I've farmed a mission, but it would have taken forever and
>who
>> knows how many defeats to take down the Boss PP's you find
>streetfighting.
>>
>> Not that the Crey pistol turns out to be worth squat, but I can use
>all the
>> hold help I can get, with no ranged attacks.
>
>Won't you have some better choices at 41 with the ancillary pools? I'm
>wondering if I should even bother with this accolade at all. Right now
>my level 32 scrapper doesn't have the right contact to get one of the
>missions, so I think I won't bother. He could use a ranged attack too,
>but will have a few different choices with the APPs.
>
>I am very happy with the accolades I do have: Freedom Phalanx and Atlas
>Medallion. I'd really like to get Portal Jockey and maybe Arch Mage
>(I'm not sure about that last one's correct name). I'd thought about
>going for the pistol, but like I said I'm not sure about it now.

Bah, the Crey Pistol isn't about having something useful, it's about
"i've got this cool looking thing and you don't".

Xocyll
February 10, 2005 10:49:35 AM

"Vorlonagent" <jt@otfresno.com> looked up from reading the entrails of

>I made sure I was prepped for it, got myself a few Resolves (I
>think it was "resolve", I still don't have all the names down)

Just use the terminology I use;
heal, end, acc, rage, etc
and stage1,2,3 for it's level.

Everyone knows what you mean by a stage3 heal or stage3 rage.

Righteous rage or stage3 rage, it's the same thing.

Xocyll
February 10, 2005 11:16:27 AM

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote:
>>> Ah, so I see. With Hasten slotted up, it's about 6-7 minutes.
>
>> With my hasten full Green ++ slotted, it comes in at 10 minutes
>> according to Hero Stats.
>
>I'm *pretty* sure it came back quicker than that - I glanced at a clock
>when I fired it, and it was about 8 minutes when I noticed it had returned.
>
>I'll time it closer and see.

Were you solo at the time, or on a team and perhaps under the affects of
something like Accelerate Metabolism that also boosts recharge?

Xocyll
February 10, 2005 3:43:41 PM

Robotech_Master wrote:

> (Seriously, the .NET framework isn't some kind of mind control ray
for
> your computer. MS never got around to implementing that. It's just
> programming language, as far as I know. Though I could be wrong in
> that, I don't think there's any real need for tinfoil hats here.)

It's not so much a language as an environment. Similar I would think
to Java Virtual Machine. Multiple languages can be used for
development in the environment; C#, C++, J#, and VB.Net. It provides a
class library and standard intermediate language (MSIL) that the other
languages produce when compiled.

Despite it's name (.net) it has a very rich Windows forms set of
classes. We use it at work to develop traditional client/server and 3
tier applications -- so it's not just for web services.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 4:39:36 PM

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:59:55 -0000, Shenanigunner
<nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:

> I'm *pretty* sure it came back quicker than that - I glanced at a clock
> when I fired it, and it was about 8 minutes when I noticed it had returned.
>
> I'll time it closer and see.

herostats.sourceforge.net

Let something else time your power recharge rates for you. :)

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 4:41:21 PM

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:49:35 -0500, Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:

> Just use the terminology I use;
> heal, end, acc, rage, etc
> and stage1,2,3 for it's level.
>
> Everyone knows what you mean by a stage3 heal or stage3 rage.

Well, in this case he wasn't sure what it WAS called, since he was
referring to one of those new "wake me up" Inspirations that got
introduced with Update 3 and haven't been documented anywhere.

BTW, for consistency you should be saying "dmg" instead of "rage".

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free monitor or TV set!
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 4:45:33 PM

In article <slrnd0mp09.u58.robotech@terrania.homelinux.org>, Robotech_Master wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:59:55 -0000, Shenanigunner
><nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:
>
>> I'm *pretty* sure it came back quicker than that - I glanced at a clock
>> when I fired it, and it was about 8 minutes when I noticed it had returned.
>>
>> I'll time it closer and see.
>
> herostats.sourceforge.net
>
> Let something else time your power recharge rates for you. :)

The latest version doesn't work for me.

The biggest downside is you need Microsoft .NET to run HeroStats,
so I had to go Borg to try it out. The previous version was fine,
but I've had constant HeroStats "soft" crashes since update 3.

--
Neil Cerutti
Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly. --Kenner's Batman

Neil Cerutti <neil.cerutti@tds.net> wrote in

<SNIP>

> The latest version doesn't work for me.
>
> The biggest downside is you need Microsoft .NET to run HeroStats,
> so I had to go Borg to try it out. The previous version was fine,
> but I've had constant HeroStats "soft" crashes since update 3.

I get the ocassional crash in it also.....but I mainly use it for testing
powers and checking recharge rates.

I don't (try) and leave it running all the time.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 7:59:41 PM

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
>> I'm *pretty* sure it came back quicker than that - I glanced at a
>> clock when I fired it, and it was about 8 minutes when I noticed it
>> had returned.

> Were you solo at the time, or on a team and perhaps under the affects
> of something like Accelerate Metabolism that also boosts recharge?

Solo; nothing but Hasten helping. I'll report back in a little bit on the
timing.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 8:01:31 PM

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> Bah, the Crey Pistol isn't about having something useful, it's about
> "i've got this cool looking thing and you don't".

On that basis, I'll trade it right now for another Warwolf Whistle. I wish
the notion of summoning a beast in the middle of Ms. Liberty square on a
newbie-filled afternoon had occurred to me before I was down to the one
call I had another use for.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 9:18:28 PM

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:
> Solo; nothing but Hasten helping. I'll report back in a little bit on
> the timing.

....ah, I think my clock was busted. :)

With Hasten slotted 2 green, 2 white, 2 yellow (I'm holding out to 40-slot
when I level), recharge was dead on 15 minutes, 3 times in a row.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 10:00:41 PM

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:04:26 GMT, Janlee <janelee@ameritech.net> wrote:

> I get the ocassional crash in it also.....but I mainly use it for testing
> powers and checking recharge rates.

> I don't (try) and leave it running all the time.

Have you got the .NET framework *patch* installed as well as the .NET
framework? That fixes a lot of the crashing I've experienced.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free monitor or TV set!
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 10:03:57 PM

On 10 Feb 2005 13:45:33 GMT, Neil Cerutti <neil.cerutti@tds.net> wrote:

> The biggest downside is you need Microsoft .NET to run HeroStats,
> so I had to go Borg to try it out.

Um...

Um...

....you're running City of Heroes on WHAT operating system again?

(Seriously, the .NET framework isn't some kind of mind control ray for
your computer. MS never got around to implementing that. It's just a
programming language, as far as I know. Though I could be wrong in
that, I don't think there's any real need for tinfoil hats here.)

> The previous version was fine, but I've had constant HeroStats
> "soft" crashes since update 3.

Send the text of the bug window to herostats-bugs@sourceforge.net?
They want to know about these things to make them better. When I did
this for one of my crashes, they advised me I needed to install the
..NET security update patch. I did so, and no crashes since.

Also, check the webpage again, they may have come out with a more
recent version, with fixes, since the one you have.
--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free monitor or TV set!
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 10:27:58 PM

In article <slrnd0nc0c.u58.robotech@terrania.homelinux.org>, Robotech_Master wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2005 13:45:33 GMT, Neil Cerutti <neil.cerutti@tds.net> wrote:
>
>> The biggest downside is you need Microsoft .NET to run HeroStats,
>> so I had to go Borg to try it out.
>
> Um...
>
> Um...
>
> ...you're running City of Heroes on WHAT operating system
> again?
>
> (Seriously, the .NET framework isn't some kind of mind control
> ray for your computer. MS never got around to implementing
> that. It's just a programming language, as far as I know.
> Though I could be wrong in that, I don't think there's any real
> need for tinfoil hats here.)

I think it's dumb. The idea of running applications off of the
internet, storing all my documents off-site, and paying a monthly
fee for them instead of having my own copy is horrible.

But the technology itself is cool. The real downside to it is
when you don't have .NET installed already, as I didn't, and you
thus need a big download. I should have been clear instead of
flip.

> Send the text of the bug window to herostats-bugs@sourceforge.net?

No, I didn't. I should have.

> They want to know about these things to make them better. When
> I did this for one of my crashes, they advised me I needed to
> install the .NET security update patch. I did so, and no
> crashes since.

Thanks for that tip.

> Also, check the webpage again, they may have come out with a
> more recent version, with fixes, since the one you have.

I'll certainly revisit it. I like it.

--
Neil Cerutti
Anonymous

Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:49:35 -0500, Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
>
>> Just use the terminology I use;
>> heal, end, acc, rage, etc
>> and stage1,2,3 for it's level.
>>
>> Everyone knows what you mean by a stage3 heal or stage3 rage.
>
>Well, in this case he wasn't sure what it WAS called, since he was
>referring to one of those new "wake me up" Inspirations that got
>introduced with Update 3 and haven't been documented anywhere.
>
>BTW, for consistency you should be saying "dmg" instead of "rage".

It's not about consistency it's about clarity.
All 3 of the reds are a rage or a something rage, so people understand
what you mean.

Xocyll
February 11, 2005 9:57:53 AM

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
>> Bah, the Crey Pistol isn't about having something useful, it's about
>> "i've got this cool looking thing and you don't".
>
>On that basis, I'll trade it right now for another Warwolf Whistle. I wish
>the notion of summoning a beast in the middle of Ms. Liberty square on a
>newbie-filled afternoon had occurred to me before I was down to the one
>call I had another use for.

Heh, I used all 5 of mine there.
That would make a hell of an accolade - at 25 minutes between uses or
even more.

Really freaked out the new players and those who had never gotten to the
IP levels.

Especially so since it follows you, but it lags a bit, so you can call
it off to the side - sort if out of sight - (I summoned one on the roof
of city hall) then run past the crowds who suddenly find a large puppy
charging them.

Xocyll