Occasional Program Startup Failure?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

I have a VB program that needs to run all the time on Windows 2000 (but not
as a service). I have added it to the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"

However, the once and a while the program fails to start and it causes a lot
of problems for my users. I wonder if there is a better way of starting the
app on Win 2000.

Note: It can not be run as a service.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Tom