Installing Windows 2000 integrated with the SP4

Good afternoon, I´ve readt
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/sdeploy.htm
and followed it. But after I burn my updated w2000 i386 folder to a CD and
use it to install it on a new PC, I get an error message:

Value 0 is invalid for the key "SP4.cab" in the .SIF File.

I´ve searched the KB for hours and I couldn´t find anything regarding this
message.

Can someone give a hint of what could be wrong?

Matias

I haven't come across this error, but I have a guide to producing
SP4-slipstream CDs which I think may help you.

The Word file is available at:

www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000/custom.doc

Regards

Oli

"Matias" <Matias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good afternoon, I´ve readt
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/sdeploy.htm
> and followed it. But after I burn my updated w2000 i386 folder to a CD and
> use it to install it on a new PC, I get an error message:
>
> Value 0 is invalid for the key "SP4.cab" in the .SIF File.
>
> I´ve searched the KB for hours and I couldn´t find anything regarding this
> message.
>
> Can someone give a hint of what could be wrong?
>
> Matias

Thank you very much, I´ve just downloaded the file. I´ll have my hands on the
subject as soon as I can.

Regards

Matias