administrator conto is outlocked from a image in WXP-sp2

I can not login on the computer after an image from the risserver
I have splipstreamed image with sp2 and the ristndrd.sif file have an
password but the computer "said that The conto is locked by the system"
please help
annicka

When you complete RIS installation of your computer, it joins the domain
(usualy). You simply need to log on using domain account. If the domain
account that you use is locked out (because of too many unsuccessful
attempts), ask domain admin to unlock it, or use another domain account.

There is also a line in Ristndrd.sif file which reads:
DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin = 1

To keep local Admin account enabled after computer joins the domain, change
this line to:
DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin = 0

Dusko Savatovic

"annicka.hornberg@EJ_SPAM.stockholmssju"
<annickahornbergEJSPAMstockholmssju@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:52F6B47F-AB0D-46F6-9E76-19C4A630BC23@microsoft.com...
>I can not login on the computer after an image from the risserver
> I have splipstreamed image with sp2 and the ristndrd.sif file have an
> password but the computer "said that The conto is locked by the system"
> please help
> annicka

Where in the sif file shall I wrote it
DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin = 0

is it under [UserData] ?

annicka

message news:F012E0E8-878C-45FD-890C-9B3B210CFFA8@microsoft.com...
> Where in the sif file shall I wrote it
> DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin = 0
>
> is it under [UserData] ?
>
> annicka

It is in the [Data] section.

BTW, all setup parameters, answer file details etc are available on your
WinXp and/or WinSrv2003 installation CD. It is in \Sopport\Tools\Deploy.cab.
You need to extract files from Deploy.cab (use explorer). When you extract
files to the folder of your choice, read files deploy.chm and ref.chm.

Dusko Savatovic