Forgot Win2K System logon username

I was trying to configure the network settings on my desktop PC running Win2K
to allow another computer on my home wireless network to access files on the
PC. In doing so I must have accidentally changed some system access
privileges. I restarted the PC and now I can't login to the system because I
don't know what username to use. I know I did not change my system logon
password, but I can't remember what the default username was before I changed
the access settings. I just need to know the correct username (or what
default username choices I can pick from) to let me logon. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about forgot win2k system logon username

    You can use a third party toll called 'ERD' that will allow you to boot into
    your OS and change local system/admin passwords.

    "bra-man" wrote:

    > I was trying to configure the network settings on my desktop PC running Win2K
    > to allow another computer on my home wireless network to access files on the
    > PC. In doing so I must have accidentally changed some system access
    > privileges. I restarted the PC and now I can't login to the system because I
    > don't know what username to use. I know I did not change my system logon
    > password, but I can't remember what the default username was before I changed
    > the access settings. I just need to know the correct username (or what
    > default username choices I can pick from) to let me logon. Thanks.

Windows