The installer was interrupted

reagent

Dear Sir’s

I have Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition as a domain controller; I'm
having trouble with "setup of Limit login tools".
When I run the LimitLoginIISSetup.msi on my DC machine I get the following
error:

The installer was interrupted before [LimitLogin] could be installed.
You need to restart the installer to try again.
Click Close to exit.

Initially I thought this was a problem with a .msi file, but its working
fine on other machines.

how do I diagnose and fix this problem?

reagent

Please Help..