Destiny Deoxys question

I'm watching it on Kids' WB! right now, and it seems to me that the
narrator at the beginning of the film is different than the narrator
when Ash and company's first scene starts (which is the current
narrator on the show).

At first, I thought that the first narrator was the original narrator
from the show, but he doesn't sound quite the same.

Does anyone know if there were 2 narrators in the film or not and if
the first narrator is the original narrator from the show or not?

Mark

Mark Moore wrote:
> I'm watching it on Kids' WB! right now, and it seems to me that the
> narrator at the beginning of the film is different than the narrator
> when Ash and company's first scene starts (which is the current
> narrator on the show).
>
> At first, I thought that the first narrator was the original narrator
> from the show, but he doesn't sound quite the same.
>
> Does anyone know if there were 2 narrators in the film or not and if
> the first narrator is the original narrator from the show or not?
>

> Mark

Also watching it on the WB right now. Two narrators sounds fair;
however, it isn't the original narrator. The guy sounds like one of the
regular supporting voices, actually.