Convert real-media to somthing I can play on Mediaplayer?

Tags:
  • Multimedia
  • Music
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 27, 2005 5:58:51 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music (More info?)

I need a program to convert .rm and .ram to *anything* that I can play on
mediaplayer. Thanks.

More about : convert real media somthing play mediaplayer

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 5:58:52 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music (More info?)

Try JetAudio for Real playing. It doesn't have the crud that
the real REAL has, it is free.

"Sarah" <Saranot1976@BADhotmail.com> wrote in message
|I need a program to convert .rm and .ram to *anything* that
I can play on
| mediaplayer. Thanks.

March 27, 2005 6:43:34 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music (More info?)

Thanks, I have it. I need something to convert RealAudio to MP3 then .3gp to
play it on my phone. I have dBpower but it takes a long time to convert from
real to MP3!

> Try JetAudio for Real playing. It doesn't have the crud that
> the real REAL has, it is free.

> "Sarah" <Saranot1976@BADhotmail.com> wrote in message
> |I need a program to convert .rm and .ram to *anything* that
> I can play on
> | mediaplayer. Thanks.

March 27, 2005 3:15:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music (More info?)

"Sarah" <Saranot1976@BADhotmail.com> wrote in message
>I need a program to convert .rm and .ram to *anything* that
>I can play on mediaplayer. Thanks.

Do a Google search on "Streambox Ripper" and then
"Download". For example:
http://www.streamboxripper.tk/

The program works very well however last time I used it
(admittedly a long time ago), RM had to be installed. (You
didn't need to run RM; SBR just needed access to the
codecs.) I don't know if that's changed or not. Possibly a
less invasive RM player such as JetAudio that Jim
recommended might serve the same purpose.

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com
March 28, 2005 3:41:08 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music (More info?)

RM Converter Tutorials - Convert RM/RAM(RealMedia) to MP3, WAV, WMA, AVI, WMV,
http://www.riverpast.com/en/support/tutorials/convert/r...

Convert RM to MP3, Largest Directory of RA RM RAM MP3 Converter Software!
http://www.mp3-converter.biz/rm-to-mp3-converter-direct...

!