Destiny Deoxys - commercials

What is up with the commercial breaks? There are so many of them! Is
this movie so short that it needs this many commercials to fill a
2-hour block?

Mark

Mark Moore wrote:
> What is up with the commercial breaks? There are so many of them! Is
> this movie so short that it needs this many commercials to fill a
> 2-hour block?
>

> Mark

No, it's just a TV requirement. They can't show anything without trying
to market something to us.

"Mark Moore" <sailormoon@naturecoast.net> wrote in message
> What is up with the commercial breaks? There are so many of them! Is
> this movie so short that it needs this many commercials to fill a
> 2-hour block?
>

> Mark

I agree 100%. Too many commercials. That's why I'm getting the DVD when it
comes out.

Regulus

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2004

"Nathaniel Lind" <nklind@smig.net> wrote in message

> "Mark Moore" <sailormoon@naturecoast.net> wrote in message
> > What is up with the commercial breaks? There are so many of them! Is
> > this movie so short that it needs this many commercials to fill a
> > 2-hour block?
> >

> > Mark
>
> I agree 100%. Too many commercials. That's why I'm getting the DVD when it
> comes out.

Or you could do the intelligent thing, not waste money, and download the
Japanese version off of torrentstop.

Yards of 'tards indeed.

--
Kaito

"Regulus" <KageNoRenkinjutsushi@NAorg.gov> wrote in message
>> I agree 100%. Too many commercials. That's why I'm getting the DVD when
>> it
>> comes out.
>
> Or you could do the intelligent thing, not waste money, and download the
> Japanese version off of torrentstop.

You don't get to criticise people's intelligence until you realise that the
fact that you spend so much time doing this kind of thing is the very reason
you can't afford the DVD in the first place.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

Regulus

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2004

> You don't get to criticise people's intelligence until you realise that
the
> fact that you spend so much time doing this kind of thing is the very
reason
> you can't afford the DVD in the first place.

I can and I shall: That's what the internet is for - slandering others
anonymously.