RIS with non-MS DHCP

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 29, 2005 12:30:04 PM

We use Nortel's NetID for DNS/DHCP and I'm trying to configure RIS in our
environment. I noticed all of Microsoft's documentation refers to their own
DHCP for authorization. How do I configure RIS to work with NetID DHCP
rather than MS-DHCP?

Any help is appreciated!

Joe

More about : ris dhcp

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 4:37:03 PM

You need to set Option 060, 066 and 067 as well as settings the
Next-Server option (if you're in a multi-vlan environment)

regards

Johan Arwidmark
Microsoft MVP - Setup/Deployment

!