Asset tracking

I have a URL I would like each newly deployed (reimaged) workstation to
visit upon first logon. I would like to use the Gui RunOnce so that this
happens only the first time during post configuration of the workstation
(naming and adding it to the domain). Is there a script I can have GuiRunOnce
execute to launch my asset tracking URL.
1 answer Last reply
More about asset tracking

    "=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueXdhdA==?=" <Tonywat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in news:6C8BF30E-9026-4313-864F-D70FCD4D824E@microsoft.com:

    > I have a URL I would like each newly deployed (reimaged)
    > workstation to
    > visit upon first logon. I would like to use the Gui RunOnce so
    > that this happens only the first time during post configuration of
    > the workstation (naming and adding it to the domain). Is there a
    > script I can have GuiRunOnce execute to launch my asset tracking
    > URL.

    Internet Explorer takes arguments. So "C:\program files\internet
    explorer\iexplore.exe http://www.someurl.com" should work.

    Adam

Configuration Workstations Microsoft Windows