Chriz wrote:

> http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml I'm not entirely sure about how
> these tickets work. Can you only get them from Nintendo events and then that
> allows you to go to these places in the games? Or is there a device which
> gives you these tickets?

Well if you have the right coad you can hack it in I think. but some of the
tickets are done with the card reader. but I think the last one is only at the
events that have the right link system.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

Once upon a time Chriz decided to write:

> http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml I'm not entirely sure about
> how these tickets work. Can you only get them from Nintendo events
> and then that allows you to go to these places in the games? Or is
> there a device which gives you these tickets?

Actually I understand that they are from Nintendo events, but isn't there
any other way?

Chriz wrote:

> Once upon a time Chriz decided to write:
>
> > http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml I'm not entirely sure about
> > how these tickets work. Can you only get them from Nintendo events
> > and then that allows you to go to these places in the games? Or is
> > there a device which gives you these tickets?
>
> Actually I understand that they are from Nintendo events, but isn't there
> any other way?

The eonn ticket was released in a mag. but I got mine on e bay.