Unattended Installation

Ian

I am able to use CD and a floppy with winnt.sif on it to install Win2kpro and
Winxppro. How can I install 3rd-party drivers (NIC, Video ...) at the same
time? Thanks.
Ian

Hi there

Check out my documentation at www.willowhayes.co.uk/windows2000

XP works the same in this respect. You'll need to obtain the XP boot sector
instead of the Windows 2000 one.

Cheers

Oli