Imaging software

Does anyone know of a very good imaging software package for Windows
deployments?

I need it to be PXE compliant
Easy to learn (if possible)
Can be deployed on different hardware

Yes, I have used RIS. Recommendations do not have to be limited to
Microsoft.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about imaging software

    RIS or Ghost with Sysprep. Microsoft ADS would also work if the destination
    systems are all running Server versions of Windows...

    "" wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a very good imaging software package for
    > Windows
    > deployments?
    >
    > I need it to be PXE compliant
    > Easy to learn (if possible)
    > Can be deployed on different hardware
    >
    > Yes, I have used RIS. Recommendations do not have to be
    > limited to
    > Microsoft.
    >
    > Thanks

    what about symantec ghost and its ghost server

    cheers,

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Setup---Deploy---Upgrade-Imaging-software-ftopict551491.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1748290

Microsoft Software Windows