Imaging software

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 29, 2005 5:21:57 PM

Does anyone know of a very good imaging software package for Windows
deployments?

I need it to be PXE compliant
Easy to learn (if possible)
Can be deployed on different hardware

Yes, I have used RIS. Recommendations do not have to be limited to
Microsoft.

Thanks

More about : imaging software

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 5:31:24 PM

RIS or Ghost with Sysprep. Microsoft ADS would also work if the destination
systems are all running Server versions of Windows...

"Allison" <no@email.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a very good imaging software package for Windows
> deployments?
>
> I need it to be PXE compliant
> Easy to learn (if possible)
> Can be deployed on different hardware
>
> Yes, I have used RIS. Recommendations do not have to be limited to
> Microsoft.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 3:36:15 AM

"" wrote:
> Does anyone know of a very good imaging software package for
> Windows
> deployments?
>
> I need it to be PXE compliant
> Easy to learn (if possible)
> Can be deployed on different hardware
>
> Yes, I have used RIS. Recommendations do not have to be
> limited to
> Microsoft.
>
> Thanks

what about symantec ghost and its ghost server

cheers,

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Setup---Deploy---Upgrade-I...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1748290
!