RIS 2003 and Windows XP Norwegian

I've set up the RIS-service on a Windows 2003 Standard(actually a
domain controller in WMWare Workstation environment)and added a
Windows XP Norwegian SP2 MVL cd-based image to it.
When I try to boot a client to begin install XP I get the following
error:

An error occured on the server. Please notify your administrator.
D:\RemoteInstall\OSChooser\Norwegian (Bokml)\Login.osc

The real path is actually
D:\RemoteInstall\OSChooser\Norwegian\Login.osc

I've figured out that if I change the real path to
D:\RemoteInstall\OSChooser\Norwegian (Bokmål)\Login.osc
but then it crashes later in installation.

I've also figured out that the first errormessage dislayed, is based
on the ris-servers unicode-setting, which is Norwegian (Bokmal)

Does'nt ris support Norwegian cd-based image?
Any ideas out there?

Gaute

I think you may want to contact Microsoft. I believe there may be a bug
here. Let me know if you need further assistance (if Microsoft support
proves a dead end) and I may be able to help.

wm (at) getwired (daht) com.