Why were they even in this movie? They didn't interact with Ash and
company at all and did absolutely nothing to advance the main plot.

Mark

Mark Moore wrote:
> Why were they even in this movie? They didn't interact with Ash and
> company at all and did absolutely nothing to advance the main plot.
>

> Mark

Two words; comic relief.
Munchlax can only do so much to make you laugh.

"Mark Moore" <sailormoon@naturecoast.net> wrote in message
> Why were they even in this movie? They didn't interact with Ash and
> company at all and did absolutely nothing to advance the main plot.

They're always in the movies, even when they're not used. In fact, only in
the 1st, 2nd, and 4th movies do they get anything interesting to do. I'm
used to it by now and don't let it spoil the movies for me. :)

----
David Pochron dpoch@ticon.net