Win2k SP4 and "Rollup 1"

Hi,

Has anyone tried the rollup for Win2k SP4?

I can't find any instructions regarding how to slipstream it into an SP4'd
build?

Some details about the package are here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891861

--
Gerry Hickman
SSRU SysAdmin

Gerry Hickman wrote:

> I can't find any instructions regarding how to slipstream it into an SP4'd
> build?

OK, I've worked it out, there's an /integrate:<path> command line switch
and it works well. Nice of Microsoft to document it!

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)