Ancient ruins on 120

I got the door to the ruins on rote 120 open. but can't get the reg to
show.
My info says to go to the center of thebrail slate and use fly but it
keeps saying that I can't use that here?
Are my directions messed up?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
> I got the door to the ruins on rote 120 open. but can't get the reg to
> show.
> My info says to go to the center of thebrail slate and use fly but it
> keeps saying that I can't use that here?
> Are my directions messed up?

Nah. Just not clear enough. You have to Fly from the very center of the
ROOM, not the braille tablet.

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, richard e white wrote:
> > I got the door to the ruins on rote 120 open. but can't get the reg to
> > show.
> > My info says to go to the center of thebrail slate and use fly but it
> > keeps saying that I can't use that here?
> > Are my directions messed up?
>
> Nah. Just not clear enough. You have to Fly from the very center of the
> ROOM, not the braille tablet.
>
> --
> "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot
> easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
> work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
> http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa343/index.html

Thanks that worked.