SP4 ROLLUP ISSUE

I took my orignal Windows 2000 server CD and copied the files to a hard
drive. I slip streamed SP4 and then downloaded the SP4 rollup package.

After figuring out microsoft changed the optioin with a rollup to the
integrate switch and I am encountering an error.

The error I am getting is

"Extracted packaged cannot be integrated. The /integrate switch must be
used witht the original software update package."

Below is the command line I am using. Below the Win2kPro directory is the
I386 directory. I did the same steps with the Full SP4 except used the -s
switch instead.

C:\SP4\WindowsSP4rollup\update>update.exe
/integrate:c:\SP4\SelectCDS\Win2KPro

Any body have any ideas?

Hi,

See earlier threads in this newsgroup about Rollup 1 and integration.
Also check out the MBSA group for more details.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)