Sysprep and adminpak

Hi! i have a strange problem. When i run sysprep to prepare for duplication a
kind of pc running windows 2000 SP4, and then i try to install admin pack for
windows 2000, the installation says:"windows protection error", looking for a
*.msc file into windows 2000 service pack 4 cd, while, if i don't run
sysprep, this not happens. is it possible that other programs ask me for the
windows 2000 SP4 cd? Why?

Thanks to all

Alex
1 answer Last reply
More about sysprep adminpak

    "=?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > Hi! i have a strange problem. When i run sysprep to prepare for
    > duplication a kind of pc running windows 2000 SP4, and then i try
    > to install admin pack for windows 2000, the installation
    > says:"windows protection error", looking for a *.msc file into
    > windows 2000 service pack 4 cd, while, if i don't run sysprep,
    > this not happens. is it possible that other programs ask me for
    > the windows 2000 SP4 cd? Why?

    Are you using an answer file for sysprep (sysprep.inf)? If so, what
    does it look like? Sysprep can modify certain system parameters like
    the Windows installation point and driver locations.

    Adam

Windows 2000 CD-Rom Microsoft Windows