adding a gigabit driver to RIS image

I have been successful in adding my 3rd party 10/100 net driver (Intel
82559ER) to my RIS image. It loads fine.
I try the same procedure for my gigabit adapter (also an Intel part) it
fails and says it is the wrong driver. I believe the driver is right as I
can load it on a cd installed image and the gigabit works. After adding the
gig driver in the cd installed image it reports it is signed.
I notice when I copy the gig driver to my image it replaces an existing
1000NT5.sys. This doesn't happen on the 10/100 scenario. The driver there is
unsigned.
Any suggestions?
thanks!
SG
1 answer Last reply
More about adding gigabit driver image

    See http://www.wug-nordic.net/articles/ris-add-nic.htm.

    "Stanley" <Stanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been successful in adding my 3rd party 10/100 net driver (Intel
    > 82559ER) to my RIS image. It loads fine.
    > I try the same procedure for my gigabit adapter (also an Intel part) it
    > fails and says it is the wrong driver. I believe the driver is right as I
    > can load it on a cd installed image and the gigabit works. After adding
    > the
    > gig driver in the cd installed image it reports it is signed.
    > I notice when I copy the gig driver to my image it replaces an existing
    > 1000NT5.sys. This doesn't happen on the 10/100 scenario. The driver there
    > is
    > unsigned.

Microsoft Intel CD-Rom Windows