  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 8, 2005 12:36:42 PM

I have been successful in adding my 3rd party 10/100 net driver (Intel
82559ER) to my RIS image. It loads fine.
I try the same procedure for my gigabit adapter (also an Intel part) it
fails and says it is the wrong driver. I believe the driver is right as I
can load it on a cd installed image and the gigabit works. After adding the
gig driver in the cd installed image it reports it is signed.
I notice when I copy the gig driver to my image it replaces an existing
1000NT5.sys. This doesn't happen on the 10/100 scenario. The driver there is
unsigned.
Any suggestions?
thanks!
SG

More about : adding gigabit driver ris image

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 11:50:18 AM

See http://www.wug-nordic.net/articles/ris-add-nic.htm.

!