I have a pc downstairs, connected to ntl broad band via broadand modem, i want to be able to access the internet upstairs via wireless, what will i need to buy?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless
  1. A wireless router and a wireless Network Adapter.

Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Modem Internet Wireless Networking