Jackson

My picture folder is set to thumbnail view, I would like all subfolders set
to thumbnail view also, but if I right click my pictures folder, and click
properties, I have only general and sharing tabs, no customize tab. If I
drag my pictures out of my documents onto my desktop then I have all three
tabs, general, sharing, and customize, why is this?

Bottom line is how can I set my pictures folder and all subfolders to
thumbnail view?

Any help much appreciated,
Jackson

"Jackson" <Blkadder00@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My picture folder is set to thumbnail view, I would like all subfolders
set
> to thumbnail view also, but if I right click my pictures folder, and click
> properties, I have only general and sharing tabs, no customize tab. If I
> drag my pictures out of my documents onto my desktop then I have all three
> tabs, general, sharing, and customize, why is this?
>
> Bottom line is how can I set my pictures folder and all subfolders to
> thumbnail view?

Interesting. never noticed that before.

I can think of a way but it's not ideal...

Open My Pictures and create a new folder Temp

Drag everything into Temp.

Set the properties for Temp and tick the box for subfolders.

Drag everything out of temp again.

I don't recommend moving My Pictures out of My Documents (eg to the
desktop). I don't really have a good reason for this but other system
folders tend to misbehave when moved sometimes.