Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

[PW!] Evaluations

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 9:11:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Evaluations


Morning in Mauville City broke out gently, the soft rays of the sun
stretching out over the land with gentle calm. As the sun's rays
lightly touched her face, the eyes of Alexandria Masters fluttered
open, rousing her awake. She rose slowly to a sitting position,
stretched herself out a bit on the bed, as a familiar voice asked,
"Hey. The sleep help?"

"You better believe it," Alex admitted. She stretched again,
then said, "How long you been waiting for me?"

"Just the last half-hour," Cass noted with a smile. "You feel
better?"

"Loads, actually," Alex answered as she ran a hand through her
hair. "Had the strangest dream, though." With a raised eyebrow from
Cass, she answered, "This strange guy with thinning hair showed up,
then told me to do whatever I wanted."

"Strange," Cass agreed as she sat down on the edge of the bed.
"So, what'cha end up doing? Having a romantic evening with Legolas
or something?"

"Hardly," Alex replied. "I ended up talking with Dad. We
chatted, we talked...and he and I realized something." She looked to
her sister, and said, "I'm pushing myself too hard. I need to pull
back a bit, cool my jets. I'm not perfect, Cass."

"I could've told you that," Cass noted with a smile. "I
mean, if you were perfect, you wouldn't have as much fun, would
you?"

"Or have as many problems," Alex replied. "Still, I can do
what I can."

"Don't expect anything less," Cass said with a smile.
"Anyway, no big news. Nori's still mostly sticking to herself.
Kitsu's still out in the desert, presumably for a good long while.
Derek's out and about on his own, and everyone else is here at the
Pokémon Center. I haven't told anyone else about what's happened
yet. Unless Carol's blabbed, which is unlikely, no one else knows
yet."

"We'll have to tell someone soon," Alex said at last.
"Especially my new bodyguards, they'll definitely insist on coming
with."

"I'll wait until you get washed up," Cass replied as she rose
to her feet. Before exiting the room, she said at last, "Glad to have
you back up to 100%, sis."

"Good to be back," Alex replied.

Cass walked out of sight as Alex climbed out of bed. She looked to a
nearby chair, finding her sword lying nearby. She lightly picked up the
blade, still encased in its scabbard, and lightly withdrew it. Light
scratch marks from her battles with the Hunters remained on the blade,
but the blood from the fight with Canmore was gone. She'd never
forget how it ended...but she wouldn't let it haunt her, either.

"I survived," Alex said at last, sheathing her blade.

-

After showering and washing off for the day, Alex quickly got
dressed, slinging on her normal clothes, and putting her jacket and
belt back on. She silently sat down in one chair, withdrew her sword
from its scabbard and a small whetstone from her bag, and silently got
to work sharpening the blade, laying the blade across one knee and
pushing the smooth stone along the blade from hilt to tip. A light
screeching sound started up, smoothing out the scratches in the blade
and returning it to proper status. After fifteen minutes of sharpening,
she returned the whetstone to her backpack, and rose to her feet. She
then returned her sword to its scabbard, and slung on her backpack.

As she walked out of her room, she found Surtur and ShadowWarrior
awaiting her, with a Rhydon in tow. With a smile, ShadowWarrior said,
"Welcome back to us, kid. We missed you."

"I missed me too, guys," Alex said with a slight smile as
ShadowWarrior returned to his usual perch. She turned her attention to
the Rhydon and said, "You must be with Sven and Peabody. I'm
Alex."

"Grimlock," the Rhydon answered. "Bird and chicken told me
little about you. Said you were decent in a fight."

"I like to think my chances are better than average," Alex
replied. "Anyway, I heard what you did before. Thanks for helping out
my sister and her group. We owe you one."

The massive Rhydon shrugged. "Me simply saw two annoying hybrids
that needed their heads bashed. Not big deal."

"Still, I appreciate it," Alex replied. "We all need someone
to save our butts every once in a while."

Grimlock smirked and replied, "That why me here."

"<Are you certain you should be feeding his ego?>" Surtur asked.


"Me see no reason not," Grimlock sharply replied.

Alex chuckled a bit, then noted relating to Grimlock, "I like him.
He's trouble."

"<I'm glad one of us enjoys the new arrival,>" Surtur noted.
"<While brute force would come in handy, I'll quickly remind you of
where his loyalties lay.>"

"If chicken mean Team Aqua, me have little loyalty to
organization," Grimlock noted. "Me hardly fond of water. Peabody
decent person, and Leif fair individual, but me not incredibly fond of
other Aquas. Far too panicky, far too obsessed." With a smug grin, he
noted, "But me enjoy ribbing Sven. He need little dressing down
occasionally."

"He does look the type," ShadowWarrior agreed. "So, what now
kid? You heading home?"

"Yeah," Alex replied. "But I want to check in on a few people
first."


TBC

[NS: Whew. Second semester of college is keeping me on my toes. Anyway,
hope I'm not causing any problems for anyone; Alex and Cass won't be
rushing off immediately, so feel free to jump in and put in your two
cents.

BTW; anyone had any contact with Beth? She's kinda slipped off the edge
of the Internet since the middle of last month, and none of my e-mails
have reached her.]

More about : evaluations

January 31, 2005 6:09:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

> Grimlock frowned. "Me thought Doppler her father. Me know about
> beedrills and pidgeys. She adopted?"
>
> "Created in lab."
>
> "But even if she wouldn't get pregnant," Alex interrupted, "do you
> really think she might..."
>
> Mimic shook his head. "That depend on Jeff. She probably no even think
> of it if no occur Jeff." He flexed his hand again. "Thank you, Alex."
>
> "For what?"
>
> "Snapping Mimic out. Mimic lost in self that time. Possibly angst for
> long time if no interrupted. No pleasant, even aside from ignoring
> everyone."
>
> Alex shot Grimlock a friendly glance. "Hey, we all need someone to save
> our butts every one in a while."

Meanwhile ...

In another area, Jeff was trying to distract himself from his learning
experience with Aerie last night. What he saw shook him deeply on
one level and he understood why. To be taught to revere and help all
life and to learn that the very devices that you used to keep track of
pokemon did THAT to them ...

Jeff shuddered a bit, before resuming the plan. Banishing those other
thoughts temporarily allowed Jeff to fall into his typical overcheerful
self, though it was subdued to merely cheerful. Lucky Bob ... maybe.

*shake shake*

"Go'way. No feeing i types" came the mumbled reply.

*Hard shakes*

"Not doing it Jeff. Go'way"

The younger boy sighed with oomph. "I didn't want to do this ..."
He said overdramatically. "Mary, Water Gun"

Those that could hear behind the closed room door would hear the sound
of water, a yelp and a couple of thwaps followed by Jeff and Mary bolting
out the room at high speeds. Bob, wearing drawstring sweats and a t-shirt
was right behind him, dripping wet, a bit cold, and threatening much pain.

The little show bolted by Alex and her little group before making its way
outside. At a more casual pace Raffy followed, the Girafarig highly amused
at the plight of the hybrid breeder.

#Wish I had popcorn.#

Outside, Jeff was victim to a multiple-pronged tickle assault. For her part in
it, Mary was also privledged to part of it as well. For things like this, Bob
was more than happy to be what he was ... the vines just gave more to tickle
with.

"*snicker* ... all right! I give! BWA HA HA," the younger brother barely
got out between laughing fits. The accomplice Azumarill wasn't faring much
better.

With that little battle over, Bob pulled back, settling for a happy look.
Helping
the boy and his partner to their feet, the breeder gave that look that lets one
know
that they know you want something.

"Well, um, there's this event in Fortree ..."

"Uh-huh"

"And I was kinda hoping to enter ..." Jeff was a bit skittish at this point

"You don't need to ask for my blessing so what else is there?"

"I was hoping you could help train me?"

"That all?" Jeff nodded. "Sure thing, just I have to get dressed first, since
*somebody* decided that I needed a cold water wake-up call."

Still dripping from the leaf, though not at a slower rate, Bob trudged back
to the room that he had shared for the night with his brother to get dressed
to greet the day. Raffy was sback at the foot of the bed, and back asleep now
that the floor show was finished. Thyme was around somewhere, on that Bob
was certain. Exactly where though he didn't worry too much about.

Just as he was doing up his blue jeans of his normal outfit, Jeff bolted back
in. "Oh yeah, it's a doubles tournament."

"Great! I have something I want to try." Bob said, heading for the phones.
"Meet you out back little bro and you better bay-leaf that I've got a plan"

Jeff groaned, nodded and left while Bob proceded to make a call and pokemon
swap with his mother back home. There was a short and relatively pleasing
chat and after a couple of minutes, Bob was on his way out back when something
completely random clicked in his head. And with that thought, he went to find
Alex.

He found her with a human Mimic. Greeting them with as much cheerful as he
dared muster for the morning, he then told Alex the odd little thing he
remembered.

"Oh Alex, I just remembered something. You said you wanted a reminder to tell
some Rick guy about the self-dectruct doohicky on that base we trashed in the
woods. Just remembered." Bob said, still wondering why he would remember
something like that now of all times. "Anyways, I have to go help Jeff out on
something. Would you be kind enough to let me know if something interesting
happens ... on second thought, tell me if something normal and boring happens.
I've had enough interesting for a while."

TBC


-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
People say I'm apathetic, but I don't care

[NS: And yes, that reminder does exist in the depths of the Pokewars! I wanted
something a bit random. ^_^;]
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 1:41:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Clayton wrote:
> Still dripping from the leaf, though not at a slower rate, Bob
trudged back
> to the room that he had shared for the night with his brother to get
dressed
> to greet the day. Raffy was sback at the foot of the bed, and back
asleep now
> that the floor show was finished. Thyme was around somewhere, on
that Bob
> was certain. Exactly where though he didn't worry too much about.
>
> Just as he was doing up his blue jeans of his normal outfit, Jeff
bolted back
> in. "Oh yeah, it's a doubles tournament."
>
> "Great! I have something I want to try." Bob said, heading for the
phones.
> "Meet you out back little bro and you better bay-leaf that I've got a
plan"
>
> Jeff groaned, nodded and left while Bob proceded to make a call and
pokemon
> swap with his mother back home. There was a short and relatively
pleasing
> chat and after a couple of minutes, Bob was on his way out back when
something
> completely random clicked in his head. And with that thought, he
went to find
> Alex.
>
> He found her with a human Mimic. Greeting them with as much cheerful
as he
> dared muster for the morning, he then told Alex the odd little thing
he
> remembered.
>
> "Oh Alex, I just remembered something. You said you wanted a
reminder to tell
> some Rick guy about the self-dectruct doohicky on that base we
trashed in the
> woods. Just remembered." Bob said, still wondering why he would
remember
> something like that now of all times. "Anyways, I have to go help
Jeff out on
> something. Would you be kind enough to let me know if something
interesting
> happens ... on second thought, tell me if something normal and boring
happens.
> I've had enough interesting for a while."
>

As Bob exited, Grimlock finally asked, "You know what Raiser
talking about?"

"I'm not sure," Alex noted. "He's got to be talking about
the Magma base, but I don't think I know anyone named Rick."

"Local DA?" Grimlock suggested.

"Donovan Drake, no cigar," Alex answered. "Anyway, I need to
check in on a few things before I get going."

"Get going?" Mimic asked. "Why Alex need get going?"

Alex sighed and replied, "My mother's in the hospital. Cass and
I are going to be heading back to Lilycove in a while."

"Why?" Mimic asked. "Appeared to be in good health last time
saw her."

"One of the great paradoxes of my bloodline," Alex glumly
explained. "On my dad's side are great and wonderful people
stretching back several generations. On my mom's side, meanwhile, is
a long history of people with two physical problems; cancer, and weak
immune systems. Which is really ironic considering one of the things I
got from Dad." With a risen eyebrow from Grimlock, she explained,
"Dad wasn't sick a day in his life."

"Good diet and exercise?" Grimlock posed.

"And good genetics," Alex added. "But anyway, chances are poor
that she'll be around for much longer. Which only adds to the
urgency." With a huff, she added, "And I doubt your caretakers are
going to be too willing to let me out of their sight."

"Very true statement," Grimlock noted. "Want me not tell
them?"

"Not tell us what?" Sven asked, leaning in on the conversation.
"I don't know about your hearing, Rocky, but mine's just fine."


"Anyway, Cass and I aren't leaving yet," Alex declared. "So
if you guys don't mind, I need to check in on someone."

As Alex walked off, Grimlock posed again, "Maybe Bob meant
Leif."

"Nah, he knows Magma bases like a Beedrill knows its hive," Sven
noted. "He'd know about self-destruct devices and stuff."

-

"Why the hell do you even care about her?" Nori asked angrily.
"She's a psychopath."

"She's my sister," Cass replied. "Last I checked, family was
supposed to support one another."

"She killed someone," Nori argued. "And she's been
constantly spouting off this lie about her being an alien."

"She isn't lying, Nori, that's the truth," Cass insisted.
"And she isn't proud of..."

"How do you know?" Nori asked. "For all we know, you've been
brainwashed along with her."

Watching from the sidelines, Rubix couldn't help but rub his
temples. Big Time, meanwhile, watched with wary eyes, uncertain of how
things would end up.

"Nori, Alex and I didn't believe it at first either," Cass
replied. "But she and I have both seen the evidence, and believe me,
she's the best living proof she's got." With a sigh, she asked,
"I can understand you not believing her claims about her heritage,
but can't you at least try to give her the benefit of the doubt? She
saved you from certain death."

"Maybe I didn't deserve to be saved..." Nori noted under her
breath. "And besides, why save me? She's probably just did it to
feel better about herself."

"Nori, you've been with her for how long?" Cass posed. "A
couple weeks? In all that time, what have you seen of her?"

"I've seen that she's got a martyr complex," Nori growled.

"Martyr complex?" Cass asked in an insulted tone. "How can you
even...?"

"That might've been true," a voice noted. "Once."

Both girls turned to the door to find Alex standing there, her face
calm.

"Cass, you go ahead and check in with everyone else," Alex
replied. "I'll be with you in a minute."

Cass tentatively looked at Alex, then back to Nori, and walked out
of the room as Alex stepped into the room. "Y'know, the last time I
checked, martyrs tended to be blind to a lot of things. Consequences,
choices, a lot of other things. I've been guilty of that for a long
time."

"Why are you even here?" Nori asked with a light growl.

"To say that you're right," Alex replied. "I'm not
perfect. I can't do everything right, exactly the way I want it. I
can't make everyone happy. I can only do the best I can, with what I
have."

"You honestly think that lets you off the hook?" Nori asked, the
growl lessened slightly.

"No," Alex replied. "But that doesn't condemn me, either.
I've done something terrible, that I can't possibly begin to make
up for, but that doesn't mean that I should be crucified for being
afraid." As Nori looked at her hard, she continued, "Yes, afraid.
Afraid of being in a situation that I couldn't control. Afraid of
being lost, alone, of having everything ripped away from me. But one
thing I'm not afraid of is life, and doing what I think is right."

"Then why didn't you let me die?" Nori asked.

Alex stood there, uncertain, and finally said, "Because with
death, nothing's certain. But with life, there's hope." She took
a breath, and said, "I realize that neither of us is perfect, Nori,
and that there's a lot of difference between us. But you have your
own choices to make, and I'll respect them. Whatever you want to say
to me now, just say it."

TBC?

> [NS: And yes, that reminder does exist in the depths of the
Pokewars! I wanted
> something a bit random. ^_^;]

[NS: Not quite sure what the reminder was for, but Alex'll be mulling
over it anyway.

Anyway, as for Nori here; considering her recent brush with death and
her overall history, she may be considering the notion that she doesn't
deserve redemption, that the world may in fact be better off without
her. Granted, I may be wrong, and I'm hoping that Beth will show up and
clear things up, but for now, that's how I see things. Either way, I
think it makes for interesting reading.]
Related resources
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:25:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Bandraptor wrote:
> Alex sits down on the bed, giving her message a moment to sink in
before
> changing the subject. "Nori, can I ask you something? You attacked
Mimic
> because you were scared, right?"
>
> A tense growl creeps back into Nori's voice. "Fear had nothing to do
with
> it. I just can't let any Psychic challenge me and *live*."
>
> "Okay," Alex doesn't press the issue. "Okay, that's fine. But do
you
> understand why I attacked Canmore?"
>
> "..." Nori would've preferred if this topic hadn't come up. "...I
guess
> so."
>
> "I figured as much, since you've been in similar situations
yourself." Alex
> sighs. "Then, why did you react the way you did? You know, I really
needed
> your support back there."
>
> "Everybody else supported you," Nori points out. "They all thought
that
> since Canmore attacked you first, anything you did to him was
justified.
> But Canmore hated you because of what you are, and in that way, he
was a lot
> like *me*. When you killed him, it made me wonder if you were going
to kill
> me, too."
>
> Alex's face remains carefully composed. "I suppose there are some
> similarities between you and Canmore. There's also one major
difference:
> you're willing to apologize for your mistakes, whereas Canmore had no
> remorse. But Nori, being sorry isn't enough--if you truly regret
what you
> did, whether it be to Mimic or to anybody else, you need to take
steps to
> make sure that it doesn't happen again."
>
> Nori turns this statement over in her mind, unsure if Alex is trying
to
> trick her, somehow. "If Mimic picks another fight with me,
> I'll defend myself..."
>
> "We can cross that bridge when we come to it. If we come to it,"
Alex adds.
> "You know, the entire world isn't your enemy--as long as you're
traveling
> with the Search Party, you have friends who are willing to stand by
your
> side. Try to be a little more trusting, and a little less defensive,
> because there are people here who care about you."
>
> "Hmm..." Nori mulls this over, and eventually manages a faint smile.
"That
> was a pretty cheesy thing to say, but thanks for saying it, anyway.
I feel
> a little better." She props herself up on her elbows, and faces
Alex,
> "Look, I can't promise you that I'll get along with the rest of the
group.
> And I'm not sure if I should really trust you. But I'll think about
what
> you said, and I'll try to keep an open mind. Is that okay?"
>
> Alex nods. "That's all I've been asking you to do."
>
> Nori gets to her feet and puts her hands on her hips, surveying the
room.
> "So, now what?"
>
> "Well," Alex starts, "I'm not saying that we've overstayed our
welcome here
> in Mauville, but as long as everybody's well enough to travel, I
think it's
> time for us to be moving on. There's a tournament in Fortree that
Jeff
> wants to enter, and I have some business of my own to attend to."
Alex is
> intentionally vague, seeing no reason to burden Nori with the details
of her
> mother's condition.
>
> "Yeah, and we're supposed to be searching for someone," Nori
scratches her
> head, "or something. We have a lot of work to do." She points at
the
> ground, indicating the building they're in, "Why've we been hanging
around
> this dump for so long?"
>
> Alex gives her a funny look. "You can't be serious..."
>
> Nori is abashed. "...I'll just start getting my stuff together."
>


Alex's odd look held for about a half-second, then shifted into a
small smile as she said, "We have been caught up in a lot, haven't
we?" She got to her feet and said, "Maybe now we can do what we
need to do," before stepping towards the door. Before leaving,
however, she barely stifled a chuckle.

"What's that for?" Nori asked defensively.

"What Rubix said before you kicked him out," Alex replied. "I
realize he's joking, but you could definitely do better than me."

Alex stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her, and
leaving Nori to shake her head and say, "Strange psychic."

-

"So?" Cass asked as the two walked down the hall, accompanied by
Surtur and ShadowWarrior.

"I think she and I are starting to see eye-to-eye a little
better," Alex replied. "And that she's well on the road to
recovery."

"Well, victory for you," Cass noted with a smile. "But what
now?"

"I want to make sure that Aerie's in good shape, then we fill
everyone else in and get going," Alex decided. "I just hope that
we'll be able to make it in time."

"Of course we will," Cass assured her little sister. "Hot
Shot's the fastest thing with wings this side of Johto, you know
that."

"Yeah, but he'll be carrying four people, minimum," Alex
reasoned. "My 'bodyguards' are going to insist on coming, and I
doubt either of them has a competent flier at their disposal."

"<A valid thought, considering Aquas tend to go for
Water-types,>" Surtur noted. "<But perhaps they have a Pelipper or
something.>"

"Now that'd be an amusing sight," ShadowWarrior quipped.

The four lightly chuckled as they walked into the Pokémon
Center's main lobby, finding Aerie in Keaton's company. Upon seeing
Alex, however, Aerie cried out and immediately rushed towards the
taller girl, taking hold of her arms and quickly spouting off as she
floated in mid-air, "AlexIneedadviceit'sJeffandit'sKitsuand..."

"Whoa, hold on," Alex said, lightly taking hold of Aerie's
waist and setting her down. "Now, what's happened?"

"She's trying to sort out her feelings for Kitsu and her
feelings for Jeff, not certain which one she should really be with
after spending so much time with one and totally neglecting the
other," Cass quickly translated. Amidst stares from those gathered,
she explained, "I'm fluent in love and loss."

"Fluent?" ShadowWarrior asked in disbelief.

"Anyway, Aerie, I'm not sure what I can tell you," Alex said
at last. "I've never quite been in that situation myself."

"Though there was that one time a guy tried getting to you through
me," Cass recollected, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Yeah, that did happen," Alex admitted, the same grim tone in
her voice as her sister's. With a sigh, she continued, "Still. They
care about you, and they'll understand. No matter what." Turning to
Keaton, she asked, "Speaking of Kitsu, you have any idea when
she'll get back?"

"Not a clue," Keaton replied. "And I'm getting worried. I
caught wind of a tournament up in Fortree that Smasher might be at, and
unless we get moving, we'll miss the start of it."

"Fortree?" Alex asked rhetorically. "Talk about bad timing."

With a surprised look from Keaton, Cass explained, "Our mom's in
bad shape. We're going to be heading home to Lilycove before the
day's out."

"So that's what you meant," Keaton realized. "Geez...she
going to be okay?"

Alex shook her head somberly.

"Which is the big reason why we need to get going, and soon,"
Cass noted. "Sorry we had to burden you guys with our problems,
though, especially with Kitsu being gone and all."

"Hey, you can't help that," Keaton replied. "'Sides,
it's not like you can control anything with your mom and all either.
Still...you don't deserve it. Not after everything that's happened,
anyway." Turning his attention to Alex, he asked, "Speaking of, how
are you holding up?"

"Better," Alex admitted. "You have to understand, I never
trained as a fighter with the desire to hurt others, simply to defend
myself and those I care for. I can live with having killed Canmore,
after everything that happened because of him...but I don't want to
have to do it again. I'm not that kind of person."

Keaton studied her expression for a moment before placing a
comforting hand on her shoulder. "I understand."

"Thanks," Alex replied. "I hope Kitsu's okay, anyway. I
don't want to leave thinking she might be in trouble or something.
We've had enough missing persons in this search."

TBC?

>
> [NS: Hey, ask and you shall receive. Sometimes. Not always. And
only if
> you wait long enough.]
>

[NS: Some things are worth the wait. So, how long 'till Kitsu's back,
and is she bringing Bast, Dee and the survivors with her?]
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 8:56:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

William Rendfeld wrote:

> [NS: Some things are worth the wait. So, how long 'till Kitsu's back,
> and is she bringing Bast, Dee and the survivors with her?]
>
Not long, I guess. I just need to get my head together since I forgot
to tell Adrian that I wanted Kitsu to meet us in Fortree. I'm not
planning on bringing Bast along, and I haven't talked to Adrian about
Dee and company yet. I'm thinking I should push the beginning of the
tournament ahead a week or two, since it was supposed to start, oh....
yesterday to coincide with my four-day President's Day weekend. How's
the twenty-fifth sound?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be." -- The Magic Engineer

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 9:29:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:
> William Rendfeld wrote:
>
> > [NS: Some things are worth the wait. So, how long 'till Kitsu's
back,
> > and is she bringing Bast, Dee and the survivors with her?]
> >
> Not long, I guess. I just need to get my head together since I
forgot
> to tell Adrian that I wanted Kitsu to meet us in Fortree. I'm not
> planning on bringing Bast along, and I haven't talked to Adrian about

> Dee and company yet. I'm thinking I should push the beginning of the

> tournament ahead a week or two, since it was supposed to start,
oh....
> yesterday to coincide with my four-day President's Day weekend.
How's
> the twenty-fifth sound?
>

Sounds incredibly fair to me, considering; though I think a post
stating that Kitsu'll meet them in Fortree would be a wise idea.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 9:42:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

William Rendfeld wrote:

> Sounds incredibly fair to me, considering; though I think a post
> stating that Kitsu'll meet them in Fortree would be a wise idea.
>
Nah, that's all right. I have another idea.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be." -- The Magic Engineer

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:03:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Well, just eagerly awaiting whatever comes up. No rush on my end.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 8:41:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

William Rendfeld wrote:
> [NS: Some things are worth the wait. So, how long 'till Kitsu's back,
> and is she bringing Bast, Dee and the survivors with her?]

Dee & co. are going to be staying with Registeel for a bit, to see if
they bring a certain group of characters back into the action. (Yes,
OAV writers, I'm talking about you.) Story-wise, Kitsu and Dee are in
completely different parts of the desert, and presently have no reason
to seek each other out. Granted, their paths could cross, and Kitsu
could talk Registeel into coming along to human civilization given the
reports of its brothers being captured; that'd probably be the only way
Dee & co. would come back with her right now. (Though their continuing
to try to hide in plain sight even under those circumstances might be
amusing.)
!