Rich

Hello,

I'd like to use the time service so that my DC pulls the time from an
internet time server. Then, my clients set time from the DC. Can anyone
point me to a source that explains how to do this?

Thanks,
Rich

These articles may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/224799/

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Rich" wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I'd like to use the time service so that my DC pulls the time from an
| internet time server. Then, my clients set time from the DC. Can anyone
| point me to a source that explains how to do this?
|
| Thanks,
| Rich

TRENDING THREADS