USMT migrates unwanted executables

I want to use USMT to migrate Desktop Shortcuts, Internet Favorites,
Network Drives and Network Printers only, for our users. I have
accomplished this but at the same time USMT also migrates a number of
executable file which I dont want. Specifically it takes a number of
executables from the c:\winnt\system32 file (ex. calc.exe,
cleanmgr.exe, ping.exe, telnet.exe, etc.). I use only the Sysfiles.inf
file and a custom .inf file I wrote to handle the favorites and
shortcuts. How can I make USMT not migrate these unwanted .exe files?

Thanks,
m4olivei